Friday, April 11, 2008

Updates -


So a few things are happening.

#1 - Jennifer is engaged. Hooray! His name is Nate, and we like him. A lot. Mucho better than he-who-shall-not-be-named-because-he-is-a-loser. And he treats Jen like a queen, which is something she has only SEEN instead of experienced (because her daddy treats me like a queen), so I'm really happy for her. He also is really good with Katelyn. Dell and I are going to a "meet the parents" night tonight for dinner, should be good. We're just waiting for her cancelation to go through and then we'll announce a wedding date. Welcome to the crazyness Nate! - I'll post pictures as soon as I get some, ahem, Jen...

#2 - Jaylan is playing the part of Jack Sparrow in the upcoming presentation of The Little Mermaid's Adventures with The Pirates of the Carribean. Should be fun. They sing and dance and act and there are pirates! What more could you want! If you are going to be in my neck of the woods on May 3rd, that's when his performance is.

#3 - Jefferson's You Tube videos - Oh yes, my crazy son is now into animation - http://www.youtube.com/user/kewldoodjefferson - you can find his animations there. Unfortunately, his microphone broke and so there have been no new additions recently. Sucks to be 10 years old and want to animate things and your Mom makes you work on a computer that is a million years old. A new microphone is in the budget, just Mom never thinks about it when she's at the store.

#4 - Weight loss count - Oh yeah, I'm losing weight...shed 12 pounds, and I am VEEEEEERY HAPPEEEEEEE!!! Mom and I are doing water aerobics every morning at 5 am. I usually finally wake up halfway through the workout, glad I haven't drowned. Probably still won't wear a bikini in Cozumel...heh heh...but its a start!

2 comments:

Cindybojam said...

Wow, 12 pounds! That is great!

~*Jen*~ said...

Yeah, pictures.........I guess I need to email those LOL ;)