Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting to know you - Christmas style



So Dad sent me this little quizlet, and I thought it was FUN so I posted it here too! Love you see yours, or send me an email.



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both! Depends on what I have on hand.



2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - just bought a new one this year



3. When do you put up the tree? When I feel like it.



4. When do you take the tree down? See #3



5. Do you like eggnog? Yup! Unfortunately, Dell won't let me drink the loaded kind....



6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Whitney Doll



7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad




8. Easiest person to buy for? Everyone Else




9. Do you have a nativity scene? Ashamedly, no...hoping to remedy that this weekend with a huge one to put on the lawn with a spotlight.



10. Mail or email Christmas cards? HA! You are hilarious!



11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A gripe card...yeah, guess who was the first person I used it on...



12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation? Scrooged. Hawaiian cruise.



13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October



14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope



15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chineese food on Christmas Eve



16. Lights on the tree? Pre lit tree now! YAHOO



17. Favorite Christmas song? Go tell it on the Mountain




18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Mostly home.



19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes, yes I can



20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually a star.



21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? New PJs Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning.



22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Radio stations that won't play songs about Christ...HELLO!!!!



23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Blue and Silver tree, which we are doing this year!



24. What do you want for Christmas this year? For the scene in Mars Attacks to come true and watch Congress blow up on TV



26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Don't care! I loves you all anyways!



No comments: