Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Slacker

Yes, I am a slacker, truth is, I always look at everyone's blogs at work, where I don't have access to pictures.

So.....Here's a nice long blog with pictures of what's been going on.

Halloween - Jaylan is 12 now, the death knoll for trick or treating. He stayed home and passed out candy, dressed up like Pinhead, so he could scare little kids.

Jefferson was a vampire hunter and Oriahna was a vampire....go figure. Jefferson has this deep hatred for vampires, so it was fitting. Pics NOW.....


Oriahna the vampire...I lost the pic of Jefferson because I am a bad mom. The worst part of his costure was trying to find a cross! Do you know how hard it was to find a CROSS in SLC! (Mutters under breath)









So then the kids went on to Test in Tae Kwan Do. They are green belts now, which means sparring...which means beating each other up with weapons are allowed. Here is the pics of their test, they are in yellow belts testing for their green belts.


Jaylan doing his forms... its called "Tow Sohn Yo" Don't ask me to spell it....


















Jefferson breaking his board, they all broke a 1 inch board this time, even Oriahna. She was scared she couldn't do it, but her Master told her he wouldn't ask her to do anything he knew she couldn't do. She broke it on the first try.


I'll have to get some pictures now with their Nun-chucks and big giant sticks with them smacking each other..... :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Its about time!!

Carrie said...

You do still exist!!! Love the pics. I tagged you in one of my posts...and you don't need pictures. *grin*