Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's day

So....I'm gonna get MUSHY.

For Valentine's day I just want to give a shout out to my hubby.

Dell is the best man I could ever ask for. He was brave enough and strong enough to take on a widow and 3 kids with a lot of baggage and make a new family with 7 kids.

He is funny, and charming, and smart, and a hard worker, and a GREAT kisser. He always puts the needs of his family before himself, which sometimes irritates me because he deserves so much more.

He puts up with me, my dogs, my lack of desire for housework, and takes seriously his calling that his wife's social and educational needs are met. He tries so hard to balance church and family and work. He's the first one to shove everything aside and jump into the mud to pull someone else's wagon out.

Love you Dell, love being married to you, and love the life we've built. Looking forward to many more years with you!

No comments: